Tuesday, February 8, 2011

photo shoot-a-roo!

When studying art every teacher asks the first day who is minoring in education. I decided not to. To a great surprise when they would come to me on that first day of wonderful judgment and first impressions i stated happily 'criminal justice'. The follow up would be, 'oh..well..that's..that's different'. Then they ask what I plan to do in art if I won't be teaching. I wish to teach, only on the college level, but I would say, 'paint I suppose'. The follow follow up is always,'Oh well you better learn photography then'.

Well, here I am graduated, jobless, and in need of money for food and future grad school so what do I resort to...photography.  I really do enjoy it so its not so bad at all!  Well I'm very excited to introduce KM Photobooth here in the Slat Lake area!!! w0007! Figured I'd take my photo skills to weddings and such, luckily my friend Ashley is getting married so I was able to shoot some engagement photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment